We will be opening for the season on Friday June 19th!!
Thank you all so much for your patience while we have navigated the various state issued orders and regulations as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Due to these regulation there will be several changes this year.
- Reduced Capacity – While the amount of reservations we can take always has some limit, it will be smaller this year to promote social distancing and keep everyone safe.
- Equipment Sanitization – All rental equipment will be sanitized between every use.
- Prepayment Requested – To limit interaction between customers and staff we request that you prepay for your reservation. This is automatically done when making an online reservation(no change). But, we will be asking for credit card info for phone reservations as well.
- Digital Waivers – When placing a reservation we will email you a link to fill out the rental agreement/ waiver digitally. Please complete this before arriving if possible and share with everyone that will be in your party.
- Face Coverings – We do enjoy the benefit of most of our business taking place in the great outdoors, even so, our staff will be wearing face coverings when around customers. Face coverings are highly recommended for customers as well while around staff and other customers, particularly while on the bus.
- Weekends Only – We will be open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday every week. There will be additional hours for holidays etc.
- 5 Mile Trip Only – We will only be offering the 5 mile (~2 hour) trip this year.
- Cancellation Policy – If any member of your party exhibits any symptoms of illness, we request that they and those close to them stay home. We will happily provide a full refund If notified prior to your reservation.
While we would all prefer that some of these changes were not necessary, we look forward to helping you all enjoy the outdoors safely!
Thank you again for your patience and understanding. See you on the river soon!