We’ll be closed today while we clean up yesterdays storm. We will be open this weekend though! See you then!
We will be closed till Tuesday June 25th due to high water. With the continued rain and subsequent high water, attempts to clear the log jam and repair the bridge have been delayed. Reservations for the 10 mile trip, the 4 hour tube trip, and camping are currently delayed till July 15th. If we can open any of them earlier we will. We are still offering a 5 mile canoe/kayak…
Happy Fathers Day!!! Unfortunately it looks like we are in for another flood. We will be closed till at least Wednesday June 19th. Stay dry everyone! Edit: We’ll be closed till Saturday June 22nd.
We are OPEN! Lots of availability for the weekend, come enjoy a trip on the Mad River at Birch Bark Canoe Livery.
We will be closed this weekend due to continued poor river conditions. Current plan is to reopen on Tuesday June 4th. Stay tuned for updates.
Happy Memorial Day! Water is a bit too high and fast to be safe today. We’ll be closed. Lets all hope for a lot less rain in the near future!
We will be closed today due to bad weather. Hopefully it’s not too bad and we can be open tomorrow. Enjoy your holiday weekend!
The Mad River is pretty mad today. All trips are cancelled for this weekend. We plan on reopening this Thursday weather permitting. We will be offering limited trips till we can address the damage caused by the flood. Until further notice the Northern 5 miles is closed due to a large log jam. This also means no 10 mile trip. We will still be offering a 5 mile trip on…
Opening Day is this weekend! We will be open weekends only till May 20th. Then 7 days a week through Labor Day. Plan your trip today!
Thanks for a great 2018 season everyone! We’ll see you again in April!