River Update

We will be closed till Tuesday June 25th due to high water.

With the continued rain and subsequent high water, attempts to clear the log jam and repair the bridge have been delayed. Reservations for the 10 mile trip, the 4 hour tube trip, and camping are currently delayed till July 15th. If we can open any of them earlier we will.

We are still offering a 5 mile canoe/kayak trip and a 2 hour tube trip.

Thanks for your understanding. See you on the river soon!